2018 Troy-Bilt Big Red Garden Tiller (21AE682W766)
Call for Price
306cc Forward-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 20" Tilling Width
The Big Red is the flagship of the Troy-Bilt fleet of rototillers and is fully equipped for the heaviest-duty jobs in gardens over 2,500 square feet. Perfect for soil preparation and groundbreaking, the Big Red tiller has the power and durability to tackle all of your garden challenges.
- Just One Hand® Operation: Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt® tiller with literally one hand. Because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work - not you.
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission: Our tillers use a patented cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides so much extra strength and durability, we cover it with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Patented Bolo® Tines: All Troy-Bilt® tillers feature patented Bolo® tines, which are three uniquely shaped tines. Each tine is designed to do a separate task, yet work together to create finely tilled soil, ready for planting.
- Accepts a wide variety of optional attachments
- 306cc Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Forward-rotating tines for premium garden soil preparation
- Standard electric start for easiest starting
- 4 forward, 1 neutral, and 2 reverse speeds
- 20" tilling width
- 12" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Standard power take-off (PTO)
- Factory-installed full wrap-around front bumper included
- Full-sided tine shields for operator protection
- 16" ag tires
- Platform: Tiller
- Series: R/T 680 Series (Horse)
- Family: Chore S/S
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series
- Displacement: 306cc*
- Starting System: Standard electric start
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tine Direction: Forward rotating
- Speeds: 4 Forward / 1 Neutral / 2 Reverse
- Tilling Width: 20 in.
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 7 in.
- Tines: 12 in. diameter Bolo
- Oil: 26oz SAE30 (included)
- Attachments: Hiller/Furrower & Wheel Weights Available
- PTO: Tine Clutch / Disengager
- Wheels: 16 in. x 4 in. Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear tine sheild and full sided tine sheild
- Handle: Plow / Swing
- Grips: Hand Grip
- Bumper: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 56 in.(L) x 22.38 in.(W) x 27.75 in.(H)
- Shipping Weight: 389 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer ft.s warranty - refer to online operator ft.s manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer ft.s warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- OHV 1450 Series
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width
- 20 in.
- 389 lb.