2018 Troy-Bilt Pony Garden Tiller (21A-492R766)
Call for Price
250cc Forward-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width
Our Pony rear-tine rototiller with its dependable engine, tough cast-iron transmission and forward-rotating Bolo tines are just a few of the reasons that the Pony will power through your tilling and soil preparation chores for many seasons to come.
- Just One Hand® Operation: Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt® tiller with literally one hand. Because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work - not you.
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission: Our tillers use a patented cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides so much extra strength and durability, we cover it with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Patented Bolo® Tines: All Troy-Bilt® tillers feature patented Bolo® tines, which are three uniquely shaped tines. Each tine is designed to do a separate task, yet work together to create finely tilled soil, ready for planting.
- Forward-rotating tines for garden soil preparation
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- 12" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Factory-installed protective front bumper included
- 13" ag tires
- 250cc/11.0 ft-lbs gross torque* Briggs & Stratton® Powerbuilt engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Series: R/T 490 Series (Pony)
- Family: Chore S/S
- Platform: Tiller
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton OHV 1150 Series
- Displacement: 250cc*
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tine Direction: Forward-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward with power reverse
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 7 in.
- Tines: 12 in. diameter Bolo
- Oil: 26oz SAE30 (included)
- PTO: N/A
- Wheels: 13 in. x 5 in. Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear Tine Sheild
- Handle: Plow
- Grips: Hand Grip
- Bumper: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 56 in.(L) x 22.38 in.(W) x 27.75 in.(H)
- Shipping Weight: 215 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer ft.s warranty - refer to online operator ft.s manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer ft.s warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- OHV 1150 Series
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- 215 lb.