2019 Troy-Bilt Pony ES Garden Tiller (21AE492K766)
250cc Forward-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width and Electric Start
Troy-Bilt's Pony ES electric start rear-tine rototiller has a 250cc* Briggs & Stratton® engine, a 12-inch tine diameter and a 16" tilling width. The Pony ES will power through your tilling and soil preparation chores for many seasons to come.
- Electric Start
- Just One Hand® Operation: Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt® tiller with literally one hand. Because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work - not you.
- Cast-Iron Encased Bronze Gear Drive Transmission: Our tillers use a patented cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides so much extra strength and durability, we cover it with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Patented Bolo® Tines: All Troy-Bilt® tillers feature patented Bolo® tines, which are three uniquely shaped tines. Each tine is designed to do a separate task, yet work together to create finely tilled soil, ready for planting.
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Forward-rotating tines for premium garden soil preparation
- Standard electric start for easiest starting
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- 12" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7"
- Factory-installed protective front bumper included
- 13" ag tires
- 250cc/11.0 ft-lbs gross torque* Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- Family: Chore S/S
- Platform: Tiller
- Series: R/T 490 Series (Pony)
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt
- Displacement: 250cc*
- Starting System: Standard electric start
- Transmission: Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tines: 12 in. diameter Bolo
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 7 in.
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tine Direction: Forward-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward with power reverse
- Shields: Rear Tine Shield
- Handle: Plow
- Wheels: 5 in. x 13 in. Ag
- Grips: Hand Grip
- Bumper: Yes
- PTO: N/A
- Oil: 20oz SAE30 (included)
- Attachments: Factory-installed protective front bumper (included)
- Shipping Weight: 250 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 28.74 in.(L) x 26.38 in.(W) x 25.98 in.(H)
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton Powerbuilt
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 12 in. diameter Bolo
- 250 lb.